Bushman That Spike for VR Corelite & Corepole
THAT SPIKE is an 11cm spacer for the COREPOLE and CORELITE that raises the camera above the pole to enable easy attachment of cables beneath the camera. The camera attaches to the top of 'That Spike' with a 3/8" UNC connector. Cameras such as the Kandao Obsidian and ZCAM S1 have electrical connect such as power, HDMI or Ethernet beneath the camera. They become inaccessible if the camera is attached directly to a standard tripod mount or monopole.
THAT SPIKE raises the camera off the tripod or pole and gives unhindered access.
- 3/8" TOP THREAD to mount on any standard tripod or pole
- Fits on COREPOLE series and let you run cables through it
- 2 red rubber rings for better grip
- 4mm hole to tighten or loosen if necessary
- Designed to be used on COREPOLES VR.
|Mounting Load||Vertical >50 KG, Horizontal 20KG|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.