CamDo’s Bullet is a low power GoPro accessory designed to control the camera's (OR MULTIPLE CAMERA'S) power and shutter functions through a single wired remote push button.
Bullet can be used to control a single camera or multiple cameras using a single remote. Each Bullet is purchased separately and has an input and output port, allowing the boards to be daisy-chained so that any number of cameras can be triggered simultaneously.
Each Bullet comes with a 1 foot patch cable for daisy-chaining between Bullet boards. If the cameras need to be placed further apart or you need a longer cable between the first bullet and the push button remote. Extension cables are available at 1m, 3m and 7.5m lengths (3', 10', and 25').
PUSH BUTTON REMOTE and EXTENSION CABLES AVAILABLE SEPARATELY
Ideal for TIME SLICE / BULLET TIME applications as well as single camera remote trigger.
Operating the CamDo Bullet is very simple. Simply plug it into the multipoint GoPro plug on the back of your camera and press the button on the Wired Remote.
- If the camera is off, it will turn on.
- If the camera is on and in photo mode, it will act as if you have hit the camera shutter button and it will take a photo.
- If in video mode it will start or stop filming.
- Holding the button for more than 3 seconds will turn the camera off.
- Connects directly on GoPro camera back
- Quick and simple to set up and configure
- Low power consumption
- Compatible with Ribcage modifed cameras
GoPro H4B, H4S & H3+B
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.