Kandao Obsidian S High Resolution 360VR Camera PRICE REDUCED
The Kandao Obsidian S camera is an exceptionally flexible six sensor one piece high speed professional 3D 360 VR camera system which operates up to 120 fps making it ideal for slow-motion video.
It has synchronised (genlocked) sensors, as well as harmonised auto white balance and auto exposure for simplified production workflow. All six camera sensors are closely integrated to ensure that stitched working distances down to 1metre are achievable.
Kandao video and still files are compatible with commercially available professional stitching software and their own comprehensive Kandao Studio software (windows only) producing the highest quality images with superbly accurate stitch lines for a precise sync.
Now users can focus on storytelling rather than technical issues.
- One-piece professional 360° camera system
- Ergonomic Design
- Captures VIDEO, PHOTO or TIME LAPSE
- 4K x 4K resolution @ 120 fps, 6K x 6K@ 60 fps
- LIVE 4K 360° 3D @ 3Mbps - 4Mbps through one single ethernet cable
- <20 metre WiFi remote control via iOS and Android app. (Requires external router)
- Three button intuitive operation
- LED Camera Status Indicators
- Precise pixel level synchronisation
- Harmonised Auto-Exposure and White Balance
- Stabilisation with 6-DoF Motion Sensor
- Sealed Aluminium / Magnesium Housing
- Requires 2 x Canon LP-E6N Li-ion Rechargeable Batteries (Not Included)
- 2 year camera warranty
- Kandao Studio Post ProductionSoftware Solution
Kandao Obsidian S 360VR Camera (PDF)
Obsidian S Camera
POE Power Supply, POE Power Cable, Sync Cable, Ethernet Cable
Lens Cleaning Cloth
ALL Supplied in a Protective Carrying Case
External Router For current recommendation please contact SeeSense
Battery Canon LP-E6N (camera requires two)
Bushman Amarula VR Carbon Tripod
Bushman 1.9m Corepole
Wenpod TarzanG Stabiliser for VR Cameras
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.