Mapir Survey 3 Multispectral Cameras
MAPIR multispectral imaging camera sensors can be attached on to drones to enable farmers, agriculturalists, etc to effectively manage crops, soil, fertilising, irrigation, etc. MAPIR Survey3 cameras are compact, affordable and come with a range of 6 filter and 2 lens angle options. They are available with wide (87 degree) and narrow (41 degree) fields of view. Unless you require high resolution imaging we recommend the Survey 3 wide series. The cameras are widely used for checking a wide range of vegetation, mineral & burn indices including:
- Normalised Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI)
- Enhanced Vegetation Index (EVI)
- Chlorophyll Vegetation Index (CVI)
- Modified Sample Ratio (MSR)
- Iron Oxide Ratio (IOR)
- Burn Area Index (BAI)
For details of the six camera spectra options please refer to our DATASHEET. The MAPIR 3 range includes an external GPS receiver to provide instant geo-tagging with every captured image which can be processed on Mapir, Pix4D, Metashape, DroneDeploy, One Button, C3D, MapsMadeEasy, and other software.
The MAPIR Calibration Ground Target provides highly accurate calibrated reflectance values for captured media.
Optional lens protectors are recommended to protect the camera lenses from flying debris during take-off and landings.
DRONE MOUNTS & ACCESSORIES
A comprehensive range of tilting and static drone mounts are available for payloads of app to four cameras. These include generic, DJI Mavic, DJI Phantom, DJI Inspire, DJI Matrice, Nimbus, 3DR Solo, 3DR Iris+ and 3DR X8 mounts. Other accessories include a reluctance calibration ground target (RECOMMENDED), advanced GPS receiver, cable options, etc. Please refer to the DATASHEET.
- 12 MegaPixel Image Resolution
- Up to 2160p Video Resolution
- 1/2.3-inch CMOS Sensor
- 6 spectrum options and two choices of angle of view (41 & 87 degrees)
- S3W-RGB Visible Light (RGB) camera
- S3W-OCN Orange, Cyan & NIR (OCN, NDVI) camera
- S3W-RGN Red, Green & NIR (RGN, NDVI) camera
- S3W-NGB NIR, Green & Blue (NGB, ENDVI) camera
- S3W-RE Red-Edge (RE) camera
- S3W-NIR Near Infrared (NIR) camera
S3N-xxx (Narrow FOV) cameras are all to special order.
- GPS Receiver provides instant Geo-tagging
- Comprehensive camera menu
- Compact, Lightweight and Affordable mapping solution
- Comprehensive range of Camera Clips & Mounts available
- Aerial Multispectral Imaging
- Crop Inspection
- Checking vegetation indices
- Crop consulting
- Irrigation management
- Crop spraying
- Mapir Survey 3 camera
- Standard GPS Receiver
BASIC SPECIFICATIONS (Full details in datasheet BELOW)
|Sensor||1/2.3" CMOS 12MP (4000x3000 px) Sony Exmor R IMX117 (Bayer RGB) sensor, pixel size 1.4μm x 1.4μm, with Novatek NTK96663 Chipset|
|Image Format||RAW (12 bit) + JPG (8 bit per channel|
WIDE 19mm 87 degree HFOV F2.8 lens NARROW 47mm 41 degree HFOV F3.0 lens
|Ground Sample Distance||WIDE Lens 5.5cm/px @ 120m above ground level NARROW Lens 2.3cm/px @ 120m above ground level|
|Weight||76 grammes including battery|
|Dimensions||59 x 41.5 x 36 mm|
MAPIR - MAPPING THE INVISIBLE
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.