WVS-16-1F Welding Vision System
The operation and control of the welding head of semi-automatic or automatic welding systems mainly occurs from a control station. Optimal positioning and adjustment of the welding process requires a visual inspection before, during and after the arc is struck. SeeSense offer a range of high quality and robust industrial cameras specifically designed this purpose.
The WVS-16-1F High Definition zoom welding vision system features a LCD filter to help deliver a sharp colour image allowing optimal viewing of the welding head, workpiece and arc before, during and after the welding process via a small bench mounted camera control panel. HD and PAL camera output options are included. If using AHD you should purchase a separate BNC video cable since the video for this function outputs direct from the camera.
The CCU can control camera zoom, focus and aperture plus three camera presets which can be stored in a memory for shorter set up times and speed up detection of welding defects. The LCD scene filter can be adjusted by a potentiometer on the CCU when welding commences and helps the user maintain image quality. A ring light provides illumination during camera set up and a water cooling pipe sytem in the camera helps protect it from heat. Video output options of AHD direct from the camera or PAL from the CCU are available to users. If using AHD you should purchase a separate BNC video cable since the video for this function outputs direct from the camera.
- Compact camera head (60 x 60 x 140mm)
- 1/3” 2MP CMOS sensor
- Choice of High Definition (AHD) or PAL output
- Integrated 10x 5.1 - 51mm zoom
- Special adjustable LCD filter to control image brightness while welding
- Push button control of Zoom, Focus and Aperture
- Single LCD Scene Filter (2 filter option available)
- Built in water cooling for camera head
- Replaceable protective glass for camera optics
- Camera - CCU cable length up to 50 metres, suitable for drag chain systems
- 3 Preset user settings for fast set up
- External trigger adjusts image brightness
Free standing or panel mount controller optionsAPPLICATIONS:
- Brazing , etc
- WVS-16-1F Camera
- Choice of camera - CCU cable
- Camera control unit
- Power supply
- If using AHD you should purchase a separate BNC video cable since the video for this function outputs direct from the camera.
BASIC SPECIFICATIONS (Full details in datasheet BELOW)
1/3” 2MP 1-CMOS - Colour
|Lens||5.1-51mm 10x Optical zoom lens 54 degrees - 4.9 degrees HFOV|
|Active Pixels||1920 x 1080|
|Video Output||AHD 2.0 1920 x 1080 (direct from camera) PAL 752 x 582 (from control panel)|
|Camera - CCU cable||Up to 50m in 5m increments|
|Camera control||Camera control unit controls zoom, focus, brightness and includes three programmable presets|
|Dimensions||Camera 60 x 60 x 140mm Controller 135 x 55 x 190 mm|
|Weight||Camera head 650 grammes|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.